Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fly Fishing!

Brandon & Layne testing out their fly fishing skills

Me & B-dub, of course you always have to post a picture together even if
the picture turns out as terrible as this one did.

Brandon & his rod... He is very proud.
I am sorry to disappoint some of you but you can't
find his sweet fishing boots anywhere,
they have been discontinued since 1972

Julie & little Mylee poo poo

Brandon getting ready to knock the fish dead!

James making love to his Subway

Melissa really knows how to show her food who is boss

You can't even lie & say see is not cute! This is my cousin Julie's little girl Mylee, she is so fun, her personality is hilarious!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

That pic of you and Brandon is so cute! Looks like you guys had a good time.. I know for me and Skyler fishing is always a good time.

Amy said...

Oh my, Melissa! Atta girl! And James' poor sandwich....it never even had a chance. Heidi, you are adorable. I'll show you what a bad picture looks like. Go to my blog. I'm mad about the boots, though. If Omaha's sewage system ever floods, I'll need proper attire!

Melissa said...

I wish that you could have gotten a picture where my mouth was just a little bigger. :)