Thursday, March 19, 2009

www.sewsimply.etsy.com

Me and my mom started an etsy account to sell our home made products. My mom is so good at sewing and me and my sisters always tell her that she needs to start selling it so here it is....

Anyone can click on the link and look through our shop, if there is something you would like to purchase you can buy it online or you can email us ( sewsimply@live.com ) if you live near by then we can take off a few dollars and shipping cost and you can pick it up directly from us and save some money.
We are still under construction of the shop so keep checking because we are still frequently adding products.
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Jason and Bri said...

hey so I need ur email and that way I can email u the pics for the birth announcement for Rylee. Oh and how much do you think 60 would be?