Monday, April 14, 2008

Crapy Blogger!

OK... so I am terrible at keeping up my blog I have heard it from probably everyone who reads my blog (all three of ya) But just so you know Brandon was the who started the damn thing in the first place so shouldn't he really be the one getting all the crap when it doesn't stay updated? Hopefully now that I have updated it (since Christmas) this will keep all of you happy until Halloween ha ha just kidding I will hopefully have something to blog about throughout the summer but I will probably be too lazy to blog it so we will see. Thanks to all of you who kept checking by blog and having faith in me thinking that I might eventually up date it... this ones for you (Josh and Julie)

4 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

so glad you're back! :) this is my entertainment is looking at everyone's blogs! your texas pictures are really cute!

Unknown said...

Well Hello you two long time. Hope we will be able to keep in touch a bit better now but if not at least we tried right. So a bit of info jer is woking with udot and we are having a baby in 10 weeks or less i hope cause im ready to be done. So what is new with you two?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

our family said...

don't open those. they are usually viruses!!! glad your back!!! i was showing my mom how pathetic you were and you proved me wrong.